It’s here! My go-to, super simple, creamy, vegan spinach and artichoke dip! I’ve been making this for a few weeks now and I can’t get enough! It tastes so indulgent, but without all the guilt; the ingredients are so great!
Make it for a party, side with dinner, or as a yummy snack!
Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- 2 packed cups of fresh spinach, stems removed and chopped
- 1 can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup cashews, soaked
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder
- 1/3 cup non dairy unsweetened milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Cover cashews with boiling water in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp water in large pan at medium heat and add chopped spinach. After a few minutes add in chopped artichoke hearts. Remove from heat once spinach is wilted with a bright green color. Set aside.
- Drain cashews and place in high powered blender. Add in nutritional yeast, arrowroot powder, milk, veggie broth, garlic powder, and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture of spinach and artichoke and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into desired dish (small cast iron or 5×7 rectangular). Add to oven and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool for a few minutes and enjoy with crackers or chips! Option to sprinkle nutritional yeast or hemp seeds on top.