Simplicity is key when it comes to preparing holiday meals. I like to have a few dishes that require little to nothing in preparation. This Pecan Maple Roasted Sweet Potatoes checks that box. It’s extremely simple to make, but classic and delicious! Serve these scrumptious roasted sweet potatoes at Thanksgiving, Christmas, or at any festive holiday occasion!
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cubed (about 6 cups)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg, ground
- 1/8 tsp cloves, ground
- salt to taste
- Preheat over to 400º. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cube sweet potatoes. Option to peel or leave skin on.
- Melt coconut oil in a small bowl and add maple syrup, nutmeg, and cloves.
- Place sweet potatoes in large bowl or on baking sheet and drizzle with mixture. Toss well.
- Bake for 20 minutes, adding pecans and tossing halfway through. Bake for an additional 15-20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!