- 3-4 servings of your favorite pasta*
Arugula Walnut Pesto
- 1 packed cup of fresh arugula
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp dried basil (or a few fresh basil leaves)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup water
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- While pasta is cooking, combine pesto ingredients in a blender or Nutribullet. Pulse until smooth.
- When pasta is ready, drain and place back in pot. Pour pesto over pasta and mix well. Add in some raw arugula leaves.
- Serve and enjoy!
Options: Sprinkle with hemp seeds, nutritional yeast, or Brazil nut parmesan.
*Note: I used black rice ramen pasta from Lotus Foods. You can use any type of pasta you like here!