Update edit: This recipe has been updated to have less oil. It is just as delicious but less heavy. If you’d like to use the old recipe, simply alter by using 3/4 cup oil and 2 tbsp filtered water.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, olive oil, or a mixture of both
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed (optional)
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 large tbsp tahini paste
- Add all ingredients to blender or Nutribullet and mix well.
- Store in desired jar in refrigerator and use on whatever you like. I put mine on basically anything and everything – veggies, rice, salad, etc.
Note: Because of the coconut oil/olive oil, this dressing will solidify when refrigerated. It will easily melt if you’re adding it to a warm dish or you can heat it up to bring back to a liquid state.