This one pot broccoli potato soup is quick, creamy, and delicious! It’s perfect for cooler weather if you’re in a hurry or just want something comforting. The soup can be served alone, as a side, or over rice.
- 1 full cup (rounded on top) russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1.5 cups chopped broccoli
- 1/4 cup carrots
- 1/4-1/3 cup cashews
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1tbsp coconut oil
- salt to taste
- Heat vegetable stock in pot until boiling.
- Add potatoes, carrots, broccoli, and garlic cloves. Turn heat down to low-medium and cover.
- After 5 minutes add cashews and coconut oil.
- Cook until veggies are fork tender. Around 8-10 minutes total.
- Take pot off stove and blend half in a high powered blender. Add the rest and blend well. Add in nutritional yeast and salt. You could also use an immersion blender.
- Option to sprinkle paprika on top to color for presentation.