On this episode of the podcast we chat with Alexa Ferguson, an acupuncturist and herbalist, about her story of healing and discovering Traditional Chinese Medicine. Like many of us, she was failed by allopathic medicine and explored different modalities for relieving her ailments. Her journey led her to TCM but also to the power of listening to her body and the impact that relationships and environment have on our overall wellbeing. We chat all about her story and passion for helping others.
- moving from Austin, TX to coastal North Carolina
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- moving meditation
- herbal medicine
- healing power of music, frequency, and vibrations
- getting to the root cause
- listening to your body
- impact of relationships on our health
- ayahuasca and her experience with a ceremony
- EMF and 5G
- sense of community
- Rife frequency therapy
- Alexa’s passion for helping women heal
- and more!