On this episode we chat with raw vegan Nate Maris about his transition from hunter, eating the SAD (Standard American Diet) to raw foodie.
Nate had quite a few aha moments throughout the years but chose to suppress them like many of us do living in modern society. The last straw came after a chance encounter on the ski slopes and the rest is history.
Nate now creates incredible content to help others take control of their health, lives, and ultimately souls.
- fishing as a young boy
- making the ethical connection
- putting the blinders on
- raising and breeding rabbits
- working in the healthcare industry
- self preservation
- his mom’s healing from stage 4 kidney cancer
- Gerson therapy
- experience as a coronary care nurse
- destiny on the ski slopes
- switching to raw vegan
- finding love in the raw food world
- getting people to just eat more whole plant foods
- starting ones awakening journey
- raising awareness
- consciousness of plants
- what Nate eats in a day
Nate IG: @rawnattyn8