Cancer: Alternative Therapies, Nutrition, and the Power of Hope with Dr. Francisco Contreras
On this episode of the podcast we chat all about cancer: alternative therapies, nutrition, and the power of hope!
Dr. Francisco Contreras is a cancer specialist renowned for integrating alternative therapies with conventional cancer treatment. He’s treated tens of thousands of patients from over 60 countries seeking alternative cancer treatment at his Oasis of Hope Hospital in Mexico. In this episode we chat all about his hospital, how he got into medicine, the hospitals’ philosophy, and alternative cancer treatments. We discuss the role diet plays on cancer, animal based foods versus plant-based nutrition, and sugar. Dr. Contreras explains to us the impact of our mind, emotions, and the power of simply having hope!
Dr. Contreras is an author of over 12 books including his newest release “The Art & Science of Undermining Cancer.”
- Alternative therapies
- PET scans
- Sugar and cancer
- Vitamin C
- Toxins from the food industry
- Emotional and spiritual needs
- How patents and FDA approval works
- Impact of traumatic experiences on our bodies
- Dysfunctional immune systems
- The power of positive thought
- The placebo and no-cebo effect
- Animal products and what they do to cancer
- Role of diet
- Plant-based diet and cancer
- Dr. Contreras’ most memorable cancer stories
Listen to our chat below or on Apple podcast, Google podcast, Spotify, and Stitcher.